• High speed with very low latency allowing for quicker trades.
• It is installed on the MT 5 server.
• The admin tool can be used to program, this is easy to setup.
• It has a built-in throttling feature that makes it suitable for price feeds that are aggregated.
• All Meta Trader order types are supported.
• All order types can be routed to the external liquidity provider.
• Partial as well as multiple fills from the liquidity provider.
• For B Book, client trades can be warehoused or STP.
• It supports all types of assets, including equities, indices, futures, and CFDs.
• Percentage covering available at any level.
The audit trail information ensures the reliability of the MT 5 bridge. Logging of all trades and error messages is provided. This ensures full reconstruction, when needed.
The bridge works automatically once the initial setup is done. There is hardly any maintenance needed, which makes it a very useful tool to use. In case, MT 5 is restarted, the bridge connects automatically to MT 5 and to the liquidity provider. Log files are created with all messages. These can be sent by email as per configuration done. Contact Platinum to get know more about it.
Office Number - 410, Atrium Centre,
Bank Street, Bur Dubai,
High Risk Investment Warning: Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high degree of risk. It is possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Seek independent expert advice if necessary and speculate only with funds that you can afford to lose. Please think carefully whether such trading suits you, taking into consideration all the relevant circumstances as well as your personal resources. We do not recommend clients posting their entire account balance to meet margin requirements. Clients can minimise their level of exposure by requesting a change in leverage limit. For more information please refer to Platinum FX's Risk Disclosure. Additionally, the content of this website is for information purposes only and it is not intended as a recommendation or advice. Any indication of past performance or simulated past performance included in advertisements published by Platinum FX is not a reliable indicator of future results. The customer carries the sole responsibility for all the businesses or investments that are carried out at Platinum FX. Regional Restrictions: PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED do not offer Contracts for Difference to residents of certain jurisdictions such as Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Belgium, Japan, the United States of America and some other regions. For more information please refer to our Customer Agreements.
Legal Information: Platinum FX is the trading name of PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED. The PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED is a company limited by shares and its assets are a controlling equity interest.
Copyright © 2013 Platinum FX.