Trade in the largest markets with highest liquidity
Platinum Forex allows you to trade in all markets and don’t restrict you only to forex. This will help you broaden your investments, allowing you to create a diverse portfolio that is well-balanced. All this is possible through just one account that integrates all products.
Invest in all markets globally
• You can invest in global markets through an integrated trading account.
• You can make use of multiple strategies to use your investments to get the best returns.
• You won’t be left out of global trading since we offer trading on all products.
• Forex prices can impact commodities and precious metals. Use strategies to simultaneously trade in forex and other markets.
• Automatic and fast execution of trades through the largest global exchanges like NYMEX, COMEX, etc.
Why trade in FX?
• Fx or Forex is traded globally by banks, financial institutions, and central banks.
• It is the fastest trading product for retail traders.
• The daily turnover exceeds USD 5 trillion showing its popularity.
• Trade anytime and anywhere, open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week on market days.
Why trade in Gold?
• Gold is a great product for long-term investments as well as for regular and active trading.
• Gold trading allows you to hedge investments during uncertain periods. It also gives you the benefit of getting the best results when the market is volatile.
• Gold trading is a good complement to forex trading.
• Instant execution of trades on live prices.
Why trade in Oil?
• Oil is an active trading market that is liquid in nature.
• The transparent pricing and the use of global indicators make it a popular retail trading product.
• It is suitable for both technical and fundamental traders.
Why trade in Indices?
• Trading in indices gives you a macro approach to trading as compared to trading in individual stocks.
• You don’t have to select any company’s shares but can yet trade in the stock market.
• You can trade long and short during market hours easily and instantly.
Our international network services traders across the globe.
Platinum FX Headquarter
St. Vincent and The Grenadines
C/O Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre,
BeachMont, BOX 1510, KingsTown
St. Vincent and The Grenadines
Platinum FX Corporate
United Arab emirates
Atrium Center, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road,
United Arab Emirates
High Risk Investment Warning: Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high degree of risk. It is possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable
for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Seek independent expert advice if necessary and speculate only with funds that you can afford to lose. Please think carefully whether such trading suits you, taking
into consideration all the relevant circumstances as well as your personal resources. We do not recommend clients posting their entire account balance to meet margin requirements. Clients can minimise their level of exposure by requesting a
change in leverage limit. For more information please refer to Platinum FX's Risk Disclosure. Additionally, the content of this website is for information purposes only and it is not intended as a recommendation or advice. Any indication of
past performance or simulated past performance included in advertisements published by Platinum FX is not a reliable indicator of future results. The customer carries the sole responsibility for all the businesses or investments that are
carried out at Platinum FX. Regional Restrictions: PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED do not offer Contracts for Difference to residents of certain jurisdictions such as Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Belgium, Japan, the United States of America and some
other regions. For more information please refer to our Customer Agreements.
PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED is an International Business Company registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with registration number 25676 BC 2019
Legal Information: Platinum FX is the trading name of PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED. The PLATINUM INFOTECH LIMITED is a company limited by shares and its assets are a
controlling equity interest.